Can I exchange or return items in a store?
ONLINE RETURN IN STORE
Yes, but please be aware that not all brands are participating. Check the participating brands in step 1 'Preparation'. If you show your return form, you can return or exchange unused items with price tags.
Read here how it works:
- Please make sure that you return your item in a participating store with the same brand name (e.g. JACK & JONES items to a participating JACK&JONES store).
- Please take the return note with you to the store, as you have to show it.
- Check here if your nearest store is participating:
- JACK & JONES ARTICLE IN THE JACK & JONES Stores.
- (For Ireland only) SELECTED FEMME / HOMME ARTICLE IN PARTICIPATING SELECTED FEMME / HOMME STORES.
2. Exchange/Return in Store
- Go to the cash desk where one of the employees will be more than happy to help you exchange or return your item.
- Return: You will get a confirmation for your return.
- Exchange: If you want to exchange an article in the store, you won't get a refund.
- The store won’t pay out cash for online purchased items. Instead, you will automatically receive the refund to the same payment method as you used when you purchased your items. Keep in mind that if you return your items to a store, the return details will be sent to our central offices, where we issue the refund. It can usually take up to 7 days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).