Where's my order?
- After you place an order, we’ll send you a confirmation email with your order details and the estimated delivery date – You can also check the current delivery time here to see if there are any delays.
- We send all our parcels from our warehouse in Poland. Once your order’s been sent, you’ll also receive the tracking information by email.
- It can take up to 2 working days before you can track the parcel. The tracking can only start once the package has arrived at the sorting facility in your country. If you can’t track your parcel, it probably hasn’t left our warehouse yet.
- Alternatively you can check the status of your order including the tracking, by logging in with your email address and order number in ‘Check your order’.
- To get to 'Check your order', please click here for Ireland and here for the United Kingdom.
- We recommend you create an 'account' to easily save and track your future orders.