Can you provide more information about an item?
We try to provide as much information as we can about our products and include a description of each item on every product page, where possible.
The product page of a specific article includes both a product description and images.
If you have any further questions, please contact Customer Service, stating the item number, and we’ll do our best to answer your questions.
How do I care for my items?
- Always try to read the care label and any washing instructions.
- Wash items with similar colours and washing instructions together.
- Keep in mind that the temperature on the care label is the highest temperature an item should be washed at.
- Always opt for a lower temperature, if in doubt.
- Turn items inside out before washing to retain the condition and quality you bought them in.
- Use too much detergent. Less really is more..
- Tumble dry a garment if the care label says it should be avoided..
- Use products or detergents that contain bleach.
- Iron any prints or embellishments as these can be damaged easily by extreme heat.
- Soak any garments with metal trims or finishes.