Can you provide more information about an item?
We try to provide as much information as we can about our products and include a description of each item on every product page, where possible (see picture below).
The product page of a specific article includes both a product description and images as you can see below.
If you have any further questions, please contact Customer Service, stating the item number, and we’ll do our best to answer your questions.
How do I care for my items?
- Always try to read the care label and any washing instructions.
- Wash items with similar colours and washing instructions together.
- Keep in mind that the temperature on the care label is the highest temperature an item should be washed at.
- Always opt for a lower temperature, if in doubt.
- Turn items inside out before washing to retain the condition and quality you bought them in.
- Use too much detergent. Less really is more..
- Tumble dry a garment if the care label says it should be avoided..
- Use products or detergents that contain bleach.
- Iron any prints or embellishments as these can be damaged easily by extreme heat.
- Soak any garments with metal trims or finishes.