I’ve got a technical problem or I can’t use the shopping bag. How can I fix this?
If it looks like you’re having technical problems there’s a number of things you can do to try fix things.
The first thing to do is install all the latest updates and patches for your operating system, if you can.
There are a few reasons why you might be having issues using the shopping bag:
- You may have clicked back in your browser rather than using the ‘continue shopping’ link on the site.
- Your settings for your cookies might not be accepting our website. Check the settings or try deleting your cookies. You can do this through your browser settings.
- The version of your browser is out of date. Make sure you have the latest version installed.
Lastly, another customer may have purchased the last item before you completed your order. When you add an item to your shopping bag it’s not reserved for you. Occasionally another customer may already buy the item before you finish at the checkout.
If you’re still having problems using our online shop Customer Service are always happy to give you a hand. To help them sort out your problem as quickly as possible it’s best to have the following information to hand:
- What operating system are you using? (e.g. Windows Vista, Mac OS 9.0)
- What’s your Internet browser? (e.g. Google Chrome version 36, Safari 7.0, Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 31.0)
- Which URL were you trying to access? (e.g. http://shop.bestseller.com)
- What was the time and date when the problem occurred?
- Was there an error message that appeared on-screen? Please copy and paste this