How can I pay for my order?
See the chart below for the list of payment types:
|KLARNA invoice||1,95 EUR|
|KLARNA invoice||25 DKK|
|KLARNA invoice||We currently charge no fee. Regularly 1.95 EUR|
|KLARNA invoice||3,00 EUR|
|KLARNA invoice||35 NOK|
|KLARNA invoice||29 SEK|
|United Kingdom||Credit card|
We accept American Express, VISA, VISA Electron and MasterCard.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation and authorisation by both the card issuer and us, to maintain security and prevent fraud.
- All transactions will be completed by ADYEN. You’ll see BESTSELLER and your order number on your bank statement.
- You’ll be charged once we’ve registered the incoming payment. PayPal payments are usually confirmed within a few minutes.
- You’ll only be charged for delivery fees.
When will the amount be charged?
- You’ll be charged as soon as your order leaves our warehouse.
- If for some reason we’re unable to send your order, you won’t be charged.
- The order amount might be reserved for us on your account by the credit card issuer, meaning you won’t be able to use those funds for a short period of time.
- You’ll be charged once we’ve registered the incoming payment.
- PayPal payments are usually confirmed within a few minutes.
- If we’re unable to deliver your parcel, we’ll be sure to refund the money to your PayPal account.
Are my personal details safe when I order through your site?
Yes. The security of your privacy and data is our top priority. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to keep everything safe.
On top of that, each customer is subject to validation and authorisation by both the payment provider and us to maintain security.