What's your return policy?
Our fair use clause
So we’ve made a change to our return policy by adding a fair use clause.
What does this mean?
We're committed to bringing sustainable Fashion FWD and invite you to be part of that. To work towards more sustainable practices, while still providing you the best service, we've updated our new return policy.
We know most of our loyal customers shop sensibly and only return when you need to. We understand that, sometimes, what arrives is not exactly what you expected and you need to return it. That's fine – and that’s why we feel it’s important to still offer you free 100 day returns online.
So, this new clause is very unlikely to affect you. It helps us start the conversation with the few shoppers out there that are ordering very often and returning almost every item. We can’t ignore the impact this is having on our environment and we want to do our part to reduce it.
The clause may be activated if we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity that doesn’t feel right. For example, if we suspect someone is wearing their items and returning them - or ordering and returning a lot more than a loyal customer would order - then we might have to deactivate the account and any associated accounts. If this happens to you and you think we've made a mistake, please get in touch with Customer Service and we'll be happy to discuss it with you.
We’re proud to be part of this movement in responding with care to the changing landscape of the fashion industry. Let’s work together to bring sustainable Fashion FWD and reduce the fashion miles our products travel. Shop smarter. Return less.
Online: You have 100 days as of the date you receive your order to return any items.
You can use the label provided and return your parcel to the same courier that delivered your items.
In-store: You have 30 days as of the date you receive your order to return any items to a participating store.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We don’t offer exchanges. You can, however, order the item again and send back the one you don’t want.
- If you want to return a non-fashion item, please find the specific return policy in the product description.
- If you use our prepaid return label you don't have to pay the cost of return shipping.
- The items you return are your responsibility until we get them back, so it’s best to follow our returns guide to protect them from damage and wear.
- We refund items at the price you bought them – this includes sale items.
- All items are inspected when we get them back.
- If you’ve lost your return note, please contact Customer Service to get a new one.