How do I care for my items?
- Always try to read the care label and any washing instructions.
- Items with similar colours and washing instructions should be washed together.
- The temperature on the care label is the highest temperature an item should be washed at. If in doubt, always opt for a lower temperature.
- Turn items inside out before washing to retain the condition and quality you bought them in.
- Less really is more when it comes to detergent. Try not to use too much.
- If the care label indicates against it, do not tumble dry.
- Avoid any products or detergents that contain bleach.
- Prints and embellishments should not be ironed; these can be damaged easily under heat.
- Any garments with metal trims and finishes should not be soaked.