When will the money be charged?
- You’ll be charged as soon as your parcel leaves our warehouse.
- If for some reason we’re unable to send your parcel, you will not be charged.
- The amount might be reserved for us on your account by the credit card issuer, meaning you won’t be able to use the funds for a short period of time.
- You’ll be charged once we’ve registered the incoming payment. Usually a payment is confirmed by PayPal within a few minutes.
- If we’re unable to send your parcel, we’ll be sure to refund the money to your PayPal account.
Can't find information on your preferred payment option? Please check out our country-specific FAQ site.