How do I care for my items?
- Always try to read the care label and any washing instructions.
- Wash items with similar colours and washing instructions together.
- Keep in mind that the temperature on the care label is the highest temperature an item should be washed at.
- Always opt for a lower temperature, if in doubt.
- Turn items inside out before washing to retain the condition and quality you bought them in.
- Use too much detergent. Less really is more.
- Tumble dry a garment if the care label says it should be avoided.
- Use products or detergents that contain bleach.
- Iron any prints or embellishments as these can be damaged easily by extreme heat.
- Soak any garments with metal trims or finishes.