How do I return something?
You have 100 days from the day you receive your online purchase to return your items.
€ 5.95 will be deducted from your refund when the item reaches our warehouse if you use our prepaid return label.
Simply follow these 4 steps in our return procedure:
Make sure you have the Prepaid Return Label provided in the parcel. Do also include the Return Slip if you have it with you.
- Return your item using the bag / box it was delivered in. If you no longer have the original packaging, you can use any other bag or box of your choosing
- Place the items you want to return in the parcel
If you want to return a non-fashion item, please review the specific return policy stated in the product description.
- Stick the prepaid return label on the parcel, and make sure that it covers the original shipping label
- Seal your return parcel securely so that it doesn’t get damaged on its way back
- You can return your parcel through your local DHL post office. Orders delivered by DHL Express must also be returned via DHL.
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof that you have returned the parcel and keep it till we have processed your return
- Note that due to COVID-19 virus restrictions, Online Return In Store is temporarily unavailable.
*Please note that we do not offer a return pick-up service. All return parcels must be handed in at your local DHL post office.
- It may take up to 14 business days for the item to get back to our warehouse
- Once we’ve received your parcel in the warehouse, we will send you a return confirmation email
- Once your return has been processed, we will issue a refund to the payment method that you chose when you made your order
- Please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on the terms and policies of your bank
How do I get a new return label?
If you no longer have the Return Slip and need a new return label, you can easily create a return label yourself by registering your return on the return portal. € 5.95 will be deducted from your refund when the item reaches our warehouse. You can read more about this here.