How do I return something?
Please allow up to 14 working days for your parcel to be delivered from Zwolle back to our warehouse in Poland. Due to Covid-19, it may take a few days longer. Returns in store are not possible.
We will notify and refund you as soon as we receive and process your return in our warehouse in Poland.
The track & trace link you received when returning your parcel allows you to trace your return shipment to the local hub in NL (Zwolle). Your return will then be on its way to our warehouse in Poland where it will be processed as a return. This can take up to 14 working days.
You have 100 days from the day you receive your online purchase to return your items.
Simply follow these 4 steps in our return procedure:
Make sure you have your return label. Do also include your return slip if you have it with you.
- Return your item using the bag / box it was delivered in. If you no longer have the original packaging, you can use any other bag or box of your choosing
- Place the items you want to return in the parcel
If you want to return a non-fashion item, please review the specific return policy stated in the product description.
- Make sure that the original shipping label is covered or removed from the package.
- Stick your return label on the parcel. If you registered your return via our return portal, you can save and show the generated QR code at the post office.
- Seal your return parcel securely so that it doesn’t get damaged on its way back
- You can return your parcel through your local PostNL post office. Orders delivered by DHL Express must also be returned via PostNL.
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof that you have returned the parcel and keep it till we have processed your return.
- It may take up to 14 business days for the item to get back to our warehouse
- Once we’ve received your parcel in the warehouse, we will send you a return confirmation email
- Once your return has been processed, we will issue a refund to the payment method that you chose when you made your order
- Please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on the terms and policies of your bank