Terms and Conditions for Sale
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website is owned and operated by BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V., business registration number 59896604, Sint Jorissteeg 2, 1012 XV Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Please be informed; when you shop items from the brand J.LINDEBERG, your order will be processed by BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V. on behalf of J.LINDEBERG AB, business registration number 55565337085, Stadsgårdshamnen 24, 11645 Stockholm, Sweden, as official J.LINDEBERG online shop. All names, brands, trademarks and logos on the website are the property of BESTSELLER A/S in Denmark or its associated companies and partners. All names, brands, trademarks and logos are protected by copyright and/or registered trademarks and can only be used with permission from BESTSELLER A/S or the respective owner of such rights.
The content of the website such as text, graphics, icons, images, videos, audio files and software are the property of BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V. or BESTSELLER A/S or their associated companies and partners. Downloading content from the website is only allowed for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep the copyright intact. You may not copy, republish or distribute content from the website for public or commercial purposes or otherwise use the copyrighted content without permission from BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V., BESTSELLER A/S or their associated companies and partners, as the case may be.
BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V. makes no warranties regarding the accuracy of the information on the website. However, you are always welcome to contact us, if you find incorrect information on the website. BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V. is entitled to change the content of the website at any time without preceding notice.
Note that we sometimes link to the website www.aboutbestseller.com. This page is owned by BESTSELLER A/S in Denmark, and not by Online Shop BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V., Sint Jorissteeg 2, 1012 XV Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
If the website links to a third party website, BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V. makes no warranties for the content of the third party website. These links are made for your convenience only, but it is at your own risk when you visit a third party website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE
The below terms and conditions shall apply to all deliveries from BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V., Sint Jorissteeg 2, 1012 XV Amsterdam, the Netherlands, business registration number in the Netherlands 59896604 ("BESTSELLER"), to customers purchasing goods in the BESTSELLER online shop.
1. Conclusion of contract
A final and binding contract has been concluded between you and BESTSELLER when your order has been confirmed by BESTSELLER. BESTSELLER will send an order confirmation to you by email when the order has been confirmed and shipped. The order receipt received immediately after placing the order does not constitute an order confirmation.
You are only allowed to purchase products in the BESTSELLER online shop if you are a private consumer, i.e. not a business customer.
BESTSELLER reserves the right to prevent persons from shopping via the BESTSELLER online shop in case of a high number of returns. Moreover, deactivation of customer accounts can also be triggered by suspected fraud.
2. Prices, taxes and delivery
All prices are stated inclusive of VAT and other taxes. The applicable price is the one stated in the BESTSELLER online shop in respect of the relevant product on the date of placing of the order.
BESTSELLER reserves the right to amend any prices incorrectly stated in the BESTSELLER online shop. Furthermore, BESTSELLER reserves the right to amend any prices, taxes and/or other costs stated in the BESTSELLER online shop at any time, e.g. due to changes in VAT rates or other public fees and charges, increased costs or as a result of the general development in retail prices.
Please note that some banks do charge a transaction fee for international transactions in our online shop. This fee is charged by the bank and will not be reimbursed by BESTSELLER. For more information, please contact your bank.
When ordering goods in the BESTSELLER online shop an amount will be added in payment of shipping costs:
- Home delivery (PostNL): € 3,95 - free delivery on orders above € 50,00.
- Parcel shop delivery (PostNL): € 3,95 - free delivery on orders above € 50,00.
- Click & Collect (PostNL): € 1,00 - free delivery on orders above € 50,00.
- Express delivery (DHL): € 14,95
BESTSELLER Handels B.V. does not assist in VAT refund for the purchase of products from our online shop, which are exported outside of European Union by individuals or corporate customers. This also concerns products, which are purchased with Click & Collect. Therefore BESTSELLER retail shops offering the Click & Collect service are not obliged to assist in the refund of VAT on products purchased from BESTSELLER Handels B.V.
When ordering goods in the BESTSELLER online shop it is possible to use the following payment options:
- Credit and debit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro)
This payment method requires a valid credit or debit card. We reserve the right to check the validity of the card. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods.
This payment method requires a PayPal account, which you will need to log into in the payment process. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can easily set one up for free on their website.
When choosing this payment method, you pay with your own banking details through iDEAL.
- BESTSELLER Gift Card
You can pay for your order fully or partially with your BESTSELLER Gift Card. If the balance on your gift card exceeds the order amount, the balance on your gift card will adjusted accordingly.
- Klarna Invoice
This payment service is offered in cooperation with Klarna Bank AB. The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods.
All payments are subject to validation and authorisation by both the card issuer/payment provider and us, to maintain security and prevent fraud. We reserve the right to decline certain payment methods and/or refer to a different payment method depending on the circumstances.
Unless you have been informed otherwise, the usual time of delivery from the time of placing the order is:
- Home delivery, Parcel shop delivery and Click & Collect: 2-4 working days
- Express delivery: 1-2 working days
If ordered goods are out of stock, your order shall not lead to a binding agreement and BESTSELLER shall not be obliged to deliver such goods.
5. Right of withdrawal
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into without giving any reasons.
- The cooling-off period is 100 days.
- However, the cooling-off period is 30 days in case you return in physical stores, cf. below “Return of goods in physical stores”.
- This period is calculated as from the date on which you received the goods.
- If the last date where goods can be returned is a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday, 24 December or 31 December, the deadline will expire on the following working day.
- The deadline has been observed if you send a message that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
- If you want to withdraw from the contract, please send an unambiguous statement to BESTSELLER [BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V., Sint Jorissteeg 2, 1012 XV Amsterdam, The Netherlands, att.: E-commerce Customer Service, email: email@example.com] that you want to withdraw from this contract. In your statement please indicate your name, physical address, phone number, email address, order number and which products you wish to return.
- This statement can easily be sent to Customer Services via our Contact Form.
- You may also use this Model Withdrawal Form, which, however, is not mandatory.
- Please be advised, that the address to which the unambiguous statement to withdraw from the contract must be sent, differs from the address for return of the products. The address for returning the products is listed below under ”Return of goods”.
- In case your goods have been returned to us without a statement that you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will regard the return of the products as a withdrawal from the contract.
- In case you have chosen the delivery method Click & Collect (collection of parcel in one of our shops) and you do not pick up your parcel within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the parcel to the shop, the parcel will be returned to the BESTSELLER online shop. We will regard this return as a withdrawal from the contract.
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs, if you have chosen a different means of delivery than the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without unnecessary delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the date when we received your request to withdraw from this contract. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment unless you have explicitly accepted otherwise. In any event you will not be charged with any fees as a result of the repayment.
- We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, as may be appropriate.
- In case of partial return, you will not receive a refund of the delivery costs.
Return of goods
- You must return the goods to BESTSELLER without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date when you have informed us that you want to withdraw from the contract. Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the 14-day period, you have handed over the goods to the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods to BESTSELLER. To retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you should keep the receipt or return tracking number stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.
- In case of return BESTSELLER will bear the direct cost of returning the goods (postage/freight), provided that you use our return label for the return of the goods. However, if you do not use our return label, you shall bear the direct cost of returning the products.
- BESTSELLER's name and address where to the goods must be returned: BESTSELLER Commerce Poland Sp. z o.o., ul. Prosta 40, 72-100 Łozienica, Poland.
- You can find more information on how to return goods HERE.
Return of goods in physical stores
- In some cases you are able to return goods bought in the BESTSELLER online shop in physical stores within 30 days after you have received the goods.
- This only applies to selected brands and participating stores. You can find information on participating brands and stores HERE.
- You are only liable for any impairment of the value of the goods caused by other handling than what is necessary to determine the nature, quality and function of the goods.
- Some of our goods are sealed with a special tag. This tag does not prevent you from trying on the product, however, if the tag is removed, you might not be able to exercise your full return right.
Specially made goods
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply for goods produced according to your specifications or with a clear personal touch.
6. Notification in case of non-conformity of goods
On the basis of Dutch consumer sales law you are obliged to notify a defect in conformity to the supplied products in a timely manner, whereby a notification within two months after discovery of the defect will always qualify as a notice that is sent on time. The right to notify a non-conformity means that you may complain about faults or defects in the products, that have come to surface after delivery. If your complaint is justified, we will also reimburse your shipping costs, on the basis of the cheapest method of shipment.
You can file a complaint by sending the return note (including the return code) and the defect product to the following address:
BESTSELLER Commerce Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Prosta 40
If you no longer have the return note or the return label/postal sticker, please contact Customer Services to get a new one.
7. Customer complaints procedure
In case you disagree with our handling of your complaint, you have the option to contact De Geschillencommissie - The Dutch Foundation for Consumer Complaints Boards in order to lodge a complaint. It is possible to submit a complaint to De Geschillencommissie at two specific Complaints Boards:
- Stichting Webshop Keurmerk
You can find information on De Geschillencommissie and the complaint procedures on their website here.
Postal address of De Geschillencommissie: Postbus 90600, 2509 LP Den Haag.
It is also possible to submit a complaint regarding an online purchase via the European Online Dispute Resolution platform, which you can access here.
BESTSELLER is not liable for any delays or for non-performance due to force majeure. For as long as a force majeure situation persists, BESTSELLER is relieved from performance of its obligations.
BESTSELLER assumes product liability vis-a-vis you under applicable law.
9. Gift cards
When purchasing a gift card in the BESTSELLER online shop, you accept the general terms and conditions for gift cards.
Voucher codes or any other kind of discount can not be applied to a gift card purchase.