What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
It’s always a good idea to check that the parcel hasn’t been damaged before accepting your delivery. If it has been obviously damaged during transportation, then don't accept or sign for it. It’ll be sent back to us and we’ll refund you in full.
If you’ve already accepted the parcel or it was accepted by a neighbour, please contact Customer Service.
If you happen to find an error or defect with an item you bought in our online shop, please make sure to make a claim for the item no later than 2 years from the purchase date.
All you need to do is return the item to us:
- Make sure you have the Return Note and Prepaid Return Label we include with every order. If you no longer have these, please get in touch with Customer Service. They’ll be happy to provide new ones.
- Clearly mark code 13 as the reason on the return note and include this in the parcel with the damaged item.
- Stick the prepaid return label on the parcel.
- If you ordered via Hermes, you can return your parcel through your local Hermes store.
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof that you have returned the parcel.
What happens next?
- Once we’ve received the item, your claim will be processed. Damaged items are always refunded in full.
- Please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on your agreement with and the terms and policies of your bank.
- Unfortunately, we can’t offer to exchange the item. Please place a new order instead.
Want to return your faulty / damaged item in a store?
If you show your Sales Receipt / Return Note, you have the opportunity to return the faulty item direct in one of the participating stores:
- Due to COVID-19 virus restrictions, Online Return In Store is temporarily unavailable.