What do I do if a part of my order is incorrect?
All you need to do is return the item to us:
- Make sure you have the Return Note and Prepaid Return Label we include with every order. If you no longer have these, please get in touch with Customer Service. They’ll be happy to provide new ones.
- Clearly mark code 14 as the reason on the return note and include this in the parcel with the incorrect item.
- Stick the prepaid return label on the parcel.
- If you ordered via PostNord, you can return the parcel through your local PostNord post office. Orders delivered by DHL Express must also be returned via PostNord.
- If you ordered via 'Pick up at PakkeShop - GLS', you can return the parcel through your local GLS ParcelShop.
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof that you have returned it.
What happens next?
- Once we’ve received the item, your claim will be processed. Incorrect items are always refunded in full.
- Please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on your agreement with and the terms and policies of your bank.
- Unfortunately, we can’t offer to exchange the item. Please place a new order instead.