How do I return something? (SELECTED / NAME IT)
If your return tracking status shows that your parcel has been "Delivered", please note that your parcel may still be in Germany and has not reached our warehouse in Poland yet.
We will notify and refund you as soon as we receive and process your return in our warehouse in Poland.
It is neither possible to exchange nor return the item in the store.
You have 100 days from the day you receive your online purchase to return your items.
Simply follow these 4 steps in our return procedure:
Make sure you have the Prepaid Return Label provided in the parcel. Do also include the Return Slip if you have it with you.
- Return your item using the bag / box it was delivered in. If you no longer have the original packaging, you can use any other bag or box of your choosing
- Place the items you want to return in the parcel
If you want to return a non-fashion item, please review the specific return policy stated in the product description.
- Stick the prepaid return label on the parcel, and make sure that it covers the original shipping label
- Seal your return parcel securely so that it doesn’t get damaged on its way back
- If you ordered via:
- DHL or DHL Express: you can return the parcel through your local DHL parcel shop
- Hermes: you can return the parcel through your local Hermes post office
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof that you have returned the parcel and keep it till we have processed your return.
- It may take up to 14 business days for the item to get back to our warehouse
- Once we’ve received your parcel in the warehouse, we will send you a return confirmation email
- Once your return has been processed, we will issue a refund to the payment method that you chose when you made your order
- Please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on the terms and policies of your bank
How do I get a new return label?
If you no longer have the Return Slip and need a new return label, you can easily create a return label yourself by registering your return on the return portal. You can read more about this here.